BASIS Curriculum Schools Rankings: Achievements and Results
The BASIS Curriculum Schools network has an impressive history when it comes to results and school rankings, and we will have the same excellent results for BASIS Independent Academies.
Our students continue to surpass the high expectations we set for them, excelling in all areas at state, national and international levels.
The latest U.S. News Best High Schools Rankings, which reviewed 28,813 public high schools across the country, placed us as five of the top five positions for best high schools in Nation and seven out of the top 10 positions for best charter high schools in the Nation.
This award places us in the top two percent of high schools with the highest college readiness, while demonstrating that our students:
- Exceeded expectations for reading and mathematics assessments in their states
- Outperformed state averages for historically underserved students (i.e. black, Hispanic and low-income students)
- Graduated at a rate above 80 percent
- Were prepared for college-level coursework
Tradition of Academic Excellence
BASIS Independent Academies will continue the legacy of top academic performance as we look to build a brighter future for your children.
Where can we take you next?
- International Benchmarking: Research and data on BASIS Curriculum Schools
- National Rankings: How BASIS Curriculum Schools stacks up nationwide
- Advanced Placement: The latest AP profile of BASIS Diploma graduates
- Interest List: Stay in touch with BASIS Independent Academies